Monday 24 July 2017

THE BIGGEST FAT BURN RECIPE OF ALL TIME YOU CAN LOSE 40 POUND IN 1 MONTH!

Hey Guys!!Nowadays, more and more people tend to reach for alternative medicine because it is not expensive and it does not have side-effects.Drink lemon and chia to burn accumulated fat.Both the ingredients are extremely healthful and we can combine them in a drink.


WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 glass of lemon juice
1 tbsp of Chia seeds
1 tbsp of honey
1 ½ of glasses of water

PREPARATION AND USE

First of all, soak the chia seeds for at least one hour. Due to the fiber they contain, after an hour they will look like gel pellets. After that, you should pour all the ingredients into a blender and mix them well. Your drink is ready.
Continue:

4 comments:

  1. Please use cup measurements for liquids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if I made this . .How do I drink it and how often ...How effective is it? Please email me @ franciasfille@yahoo.com .
    I'm 211 lbs and need to lose this

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whole glass of lemon juice and how often and when do i drink it
    email me at ngpes71@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I drink it? How often? How effective is it? Email me please roullita_1884@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete