Saturday 29 July 2017

Wave Your Hair How ?

Get gorgeous, bouncy waves with these easy tips!

I have always had stick-straight hair, so I've had to learn a few tricks to making bouncy waves. For some reason, it seems that those of us with straight hair want waves, and those with waves want it straight. My mother-in-law has beautiful natural wavy hair, and she's told me of stories how as a teenager she used to iron her hair with a clothes iron. For me, that's hard to imagine.I will share just a simple way that you can wave and curl hair without the harmful styling products on the market today.
Continue:



Check out the photo below, it's awesome!



BRAIDING
This is the easiest way to wave hair, the healthiest, and the one that I most often use. Depending on how much wave I want, I may put as many as 2 to 6 braids in my hair.
Take freshly washed and slightly damp hair and divide it into even sections.
Continue:

No comments:

Post a Comment